Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious People Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing business in our London HQ. In this role, you will be directly responsible for overseeing our People operations, administering HR processes, overseeing and ensuring successful delivery of contracts, new starters onboarding and much, much more!
Daily duties will include:
- Own the HR Operations function within the business by owning and running all HR-related processes. Champion of Streetbees culture and values, driving engagement across the business.
- Stringent maintenance of our HR system, ensuring that employee's profiles and details are up-to-date, as well as collaborating with the Finance team on payroll management, sick leave, holiday allowances etc.
- Using empathetic and effective people skills to act as a go-to for employees who wish to raise queries or problems, regardless of whether they be in relation to the company itself, or more personal matters.
- Monitoring the welfare and happiness of all employees as well as maintaining a more direct relationship with the 130+ employees across the 7 teams within our office.
- Work with providers of benefits, payroll and other resources to assure employee needs are met and records and documentation are up to date
- Do all things with a constant focus of improving the Streetbees culture, upholding the values, and promoting an inclusive and diverse company
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a People/HR Manager position previously.
- You will have operated as a People / HR Manager at a startup or scaleup (Series A-C) during a period of rapid growth.
- You will be used to operating within a small People/HR team of 1-3 team members, rather than a disparate and siloed team.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Strong organisational, planning, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Confident self-starter with strong work ethic, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Emotional Intelligence - A knack for managing expectations both internally and externally
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- A pro-active nature - You’re a self-starter, who can think fast on their feet and are ready to pivot when required
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with limited resources and delivering high-quality work to tight timelines.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a lively, diverse and high calibre team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As our People Operations Manager you will get a competitive salary and work in a highly social team in a modern, fun and open planned office.
- At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options are always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Employee Assistance Programme - provides a complete support network for all of our employees that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues (not just work related).
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (reach out to [email protected] to find out more about this!)
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)