A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a People Operations Specialist, you will support People Team projects from start to finish, concept to delivery. You are passionate about People Operations (employee onboarding, data management and reporting, etc.), and committed to providing high-quality service to all those you interact with. You understand and can articulate the broader context of people project work – what tradeoffs were made, who made them, and what the reasons were. You are outcome-oriented, and pursue solutions in a thoughtful, iterative, and empathetic way.
You have a keen eye for detail and critical thinking, a focus on accuracy, and extraordinary customer service skills. You are someone who is motivated by consistently improving internal processes that remove friction and enhance the employee experience. Most importantly, you find people-focused work exciting and rewarding. This company is filled with amazing, brilliant, and dedicated folks from around the world, and we work hard to serve and support all of them in our shared pursuit of the mission.
- Oversee the new hire experience for all US hires. This includes, but is not limited to, sending offer letters, onboarding logistics, compliance tasks, and partnering with other internal teams.
- Create, implement, and own operational people initiatives such as internal transfer process, triaging inbound requests and partnering on HRIS process improvements.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and help diagnose various people challenges and design effective solutions.
- Oversee and own programs and projects across the People Operations team.
- Establish and maintain trust and credibility across all levels of the company.
What We Value
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in an Human Resources/People team.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, including independently managed projects and collaborative team efforts.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with people of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Ability to navigate a rapidly changing work environment while solving open-ended problems through operational solutions and streamlined processed.
- Ability to action on feedback and navigate difficult and nuanced situations with tact and a collaborative mentality.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.