People Partner – Talent & Development
You will operate as a partner to all Yieldify functions, advising on sourcing strategy, identifying best practice, skills required, sourcing these and on boarding of new hires. You will own the Talent strategy and manage the entire recruitment process from inception through to completion. This will continue through to the management of Talent internally.
· Define a scalable talent strategy to make Yieldify a leader in the industry from a Talent perspective. To include: Branding, innovative recruitment process, social media sites, Candidate Experience (CX) on boarding & development internally.
· Management of the entire recruitment process: from skills needs analysis, job descriptions, selection methods, advertising, screening CVs, conducting interviews, offer management and administrative upload, ensuring Yieldify delivers a high standard candidate experience throughout - the entire process must be aligned to Yieldify values.
· Talent dashboard; create and manage all management information must be data driven and able to present data to demonstrate performance internally and externally.
· Utilising recruitment metrics to track KPIs to better understand recruitment funnel, advising and keeping Hiring Managers updated on candidate funnel
· Agency management: Owning the PSL and agree SLA’s.
· Partner with the business across Commercial and Engineering to build out talent mapping
· Organise and participate in meetups, events and conferences to elevate the Yieldify brand and internal stakeholders to drive visibility within the industry
Skills & Qualifications
· Ability to own and deliver the entire talent strategy, proven experience of redesigning a recruitment process is desirable.
· Strong experience utilising various sourcing channels to contact candidates ranging from direct e-mail to 3rd party platforms
· A background knowledge of the Martech or SaaS industry is preferable.
· Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage.
· Excellent stakeholder management, being able to juggle multiple demands.
· Thrives in a fast paced environment and is flexible and adaptable to changing work processes.
· Self-starter, ability to act creatively, drive change and solve problems.
· Experience of working with applicant tracking systems - (Lever preferably).
This job has been filled or removed by Yieldify.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new People Partner - Talent & Development job post.✕