As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
This role would report to the Talent Enablement Manager on the People Experience team at EarIn. In this role, you would support the coordination of talent management programs, including but not limited to: Performance, Engagement and Learning and Development. At EarnIn, the organization is focused on Raising the Talent bar and the Talent Enablement Manager is on the forefront of those initiatives.
This position will be a year- long 20/hour a week 2024 internship and will be located in-person in our Palo Alto headquarters. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location and the salary for this internship is $25-$30 an hour.
What You'll Do:
Supporting these initiatives and the Talent Enablement manager, the People Programs Coordinator will:
- Familiarize yourself with EarnIn’s Values, business goals, and other People Experience Team practices to enable programs that align with employee experience and business need
- Draft, edit and prepare communications, reports and other materials using GSuite and/or other systems
- Communicate performance, engagement and learning and development opportunities across the organization
- Establish collaborative relationships with People Experience Team Members and other cross-functional partners
- Coordinate in-person and virtual development initiatives
- Creates and maintains progress and evaluation reports for appropriate programs
- Support performance and engagement systems administration
What We’re Looking For:
- A student currently enrolled in a graduate program focused on Industrial Organizational Psychology, Behavior or a related degree focus area
- Proactive with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- The ability to adjust to new tasks, actions or projects based on circumstances
- The ability to convey information to others based on the audience’s written or verbal communication
- STrong time management skills with the ability to affecting prioritize work and think about future priorities
- Skills in using logic and reasoning to assess various solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- A passion for Human Resources work
- An understanding of the principles and procedures for HR related areas like recruitmentment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, labor relations and negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be detailed oriented
- Located in Palo Alto or able to relocate to Palo Alto for the duration of the internship
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.