About Us: HealthifyMe is a Health Tech startup, with India's largest and most loved platform in the health & fitness space with over 13 million consumers. The company with over 300 employees, has a physical presence in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai helps consumers manage their health and fitness with diet and exercise tracking through a mix of technology intervention and human expertise/coaching - both rendered digitally and designed in an Indian context. Co-founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator, it today is the highest rated app on Google Play with a rating of 4.6/5 and has been featured by Google and Apple multiple times for its quality benchmarks. It also is the platform of choice by leading Corporates and Healthcare partners in India.
For more details visit us at www.healthifyme.com
Job Title: Performance Marketing / Digital Marketing Location: Bangalore
Desired Skills & Experience:
You will be responsible to drive New User Acquisition & Revenue for HealthifyMe via Paid Online Channels (predominantly Ad Networks, Affiliates, Google, Facebook, etc). You will work closely with Graphic Design, Video Production, Product and data Insights team to measure performance of the campaigns. Success in this role means delivering extremely high user acquisition numbers & churning more value out of every user by optimizing spends, improving efficiency of channels & discovering new offer constructs/channels to ensure ongoing user growth.
- Define, execute and own the Performance Marketing efforts & initiatives
- Lead and manage performance-marketing channels like - Google, Facebook, Networks, Affiliates & more for Mobile Apps & Website
- Define & measure metrics for performance - ROI, CAC, ARPU, Revenue & Retention on all digital performance marketing channels
- Engage in regular analysis, closely work with business insights team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimize them accordingly
- Budget planning, management, allocation and strategic inputs on all Marketing Campaigns
- Build & manage strong business relationships within the digital marketing ecosystem. Understand and manage dynamics to drive best practices in this function
- Build strong internal partnerships to drive campaigns in line with goals & objectives of the team with alignment to overall growth & goals
- Leverage technology, creativity and data driven insights to optimize campaigns by sharp contextual targeting and retargeting
- Continuously evaluate new opportunities, adopt new experiments & approach to find insights, learning and build them for scale
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in Digital / Online Marketing at a start-up
- Willingness to learn and proactively pick up new initiatives.
- Metrics driven with good understanding of systems, products, measurements, tracking through attribution tools among others.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to approach and breakdown complex business problems mathematically
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years in performance marketing or business analytics.
- Should have understanding of conversion tracking and analytics. Also, operational knowledge of attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Mobile App Tracking, or similar platforms will be helpful.
- Top Tier Engineering or B School degree is a plus.
Join HealthifyMe and make history!