When people move to a new country, they face plenty of challenges getting settled, housing, healthcare language barriers, etc. Sending money back home should be simple and affordable, and sadly it’s usually not.
At TransferGo, we aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the delays, paperwork and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have, and offering superior customer service. That’s why our service, available on both web and mobile, has an over 1,000,000 customers, and an industry-leading NPS of 83 (and a five-star rating on TrustPilot).
We are a fast growing (Series B) FinTech company with an international team of almost 100 people across offices in Vilnius, London, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul. We successfully completed our first Series B funding round in May, 2018, and we are looking to improve our product and expand our customer base across existing and new markets.
About the role
We’re looking for a B2C Performance Marketer who has run successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Display (GDN). PPC experience would be a bonus. In this role you will be responsible for managing day-to-day paid social campaigns from A to Z: initial brief, project planning, execution, billing, financial management, monthly campaign reviews and post-campaign analysis.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate an in-depth practical knowledge of performance marketing best practices, optimisation framework, account structure, bidding strategy, targeting types; and an effective application to campaigns to generate a high standard of delivery.
Because TransferGo is growing so quickly, we seek people who can learn quickly and take on ever-increasing amounts of responsibility. You will join a team of smart experienced marketers who experiment and iterate quickly. This includes other performance marketers, analysts, designers, and writers.
Responsibilities of Performance Marketer will include:
- Develop, launch and manage campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, GDN and other Display ads platforms. AdWords experience not essential but desirable.
- Analyse results data to identify trends and anomalies, optimise performance.
- Prepare spend forecasts, and monitor campaigns to deliver on agreed targets.
- Work closely with our account managers at Facebook and Google to accelerate acquisition growth.
- Share insights you’re gaining with the broader team to inform the overall marketing and product direction for the business.
- This role is part of the marketing team and reports into the VP of Marketing. However much of the role is cross-functional, requiring a close relationship and collaboration with product, finance, compliance and customer support teams.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in planning and buying media across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google) with a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI.
- Good creative sense for design, copy and ad formats that convert.
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Clear communicator who knows how to work with people to solve problems.
- B2C experience preferred but not required.
- Also a plus (but not required) if you can speak any of these: Polish, Ukrainian, Russian or Romanian.
- Important: We are intensely driven people, motivated by the mission of the company, as well as our own desire to grow and learn. And and we insist on working with like-minded individuals.
- A competitive salary and stock options based on performance.
- The opportunity to grow and lead the most scalable acquisition channel.
- A high degree of autonomy and full ownership of the your remit.
- The chance to be part of an extremely dynamic and growing Fintech startup community.
- A great place to work.. Work in a successful and rapidly growing startup surrounded by committed, bright and driven people.
- The chance to make a difference. Your opinion and experience will help us all shape and influence the direction of the entire business
- Career and skill development. It’s a start-up, there are no limits on where we might go and what we might need to get done, and you can get involved with much of it!
Sound like your kind of thing? Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.
Check out more about us on https://www.transfergo.com/en and https://www.transfergo.com/en/career/