eero is looking for an online / performance marketing manager to be an integral part of our high-performing, scrappy marketing team. But that’s not all!
You’ll also contribute to strategy, brand and messaging decisions. We don’t want a performance marketing team that’s off in its own silo. We put a premium on creativity, and you should want to experiment with things that have never been done before. You’re comfortable working on omni-channel campaigns with a very high creative bar. At the same time, you’re super numerate, love Excel, and are confident handling a large budget, having full command of all the numbers at all times. Plus, you’re jazzed to market a physical product.
What you’ll do:
Manage and grow eero’s online performance marketing program with the help of our agency and network partners
Reach beyond online into other facets of growth marketing as your experience and interests dictate
- Build and maintain dashboards and report on campaign performance as necessary
Partner with eero’s brand marketing team to design, deploy, and test creative
- Teach us something!
We’re looking for someone who:
Is knowledgeable about paid online marketing. You’ll manage acquisition campaigns across search, display ad networks, mobile ad networks, video networks, content distribution networks, and all of the social networking platforms. (In fact, there are probably 100 new ad tech companies debuting between the time we started and finished writing this sentence - confidently evaluating new opportunities will be paramount)
- Is friend to agencies and partners. You’ll manage a fairly large team at our digital agency - and your ability to be clear in your communication is super important. At the same time, it’s a partnership - and maintaining that environment will get the best work out of everybody
Is a believer in the power of great creative. You’ll be a partner in the creative process. You love to test different creative, and understand why it needs to be high-quality and completely aligned with the eero brand vision. You’ll work closely with our copywriter and creative director to move quickly
Is all about the details. The big bucks are going to lie with the performance marketing team, and the broader marketing team is going to be on the hook at all times to explain how company resources are being deployed. You’re excited to be able to quickly debrief the company: our current performance, the reasons for that performance, ideas for improvement, estimated daily / weekly / monthly spend, etc.
- A geek. We’re all geeks. Maybe you’ve got opinions on the relative merits of big new ad campaigns that you absolutely need to share, unprovoked. (So do we. We’ll get along great)
- Has 3-5+ years in paid marketing / growth marketing / business analytics from either the client OR agency side
Bonus if you are:
- Familiar with ad tech (tags, tracking, etc.) and have hands-on technical marketing experience
- Have the dream of helping build the most innovative, robust, efficient online marketing program a hardware startup has ever had