Wanna help Redbubble bring more creativity into the world?
Did you say yes? Out loud? Nice. Love the commitment.
Redbubble is a marketplace of over one million independent artists from all over the world who design and sell t-shirts, stickers, home decor, phone cases, and other awesome stuff.
Our team works to make sure their art is discovered, purchased, appreciated, and shared by customers everywhere. No matter what you do at the company, you can feel good knowing that you make it possible for creative people to connect with other creative people through designs they love. It’s not a bad gig.
The Team & Role:
Come join a growing Social & Display team! We’re seeking a fun and passionate marketer who cares about bringing creativity and happiness to the world. As a Performance Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the team lead, plus other team members that include display, social media, search, shopping, and analytics leads. Your role is an integral part of a broader Acquisition Marketing team that will help introduce Redbubble to our target audience and convert them to loyal customers.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage paid social media campaigns for e-commerce businesses to meet monthly business goals
- Leverage first-party data for targeting, insights and performance optimization
- Track campaign pacing and performance, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of budget
- Report on weekly performance with focus on program KPIs, such as CTR, revenue and ROAS
- Partner with marketing team members to develop integrated efforts across channels, such as summer and holiday campaigns
- Stay on top of the always-evolving social media landscape, from industry news to emerging technology
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ year Digital Marketing experience in social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Tiktok, Twitter, or Reddit
- Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.)
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn more about performance marketing and campaign optimization
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for issues or problems identified on social channels
- A collaborative nature, and an interest in working with cross-functional, internal and external partners
Some more about our benefits:
- Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in
- A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your craft
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements, and parental leave programs
An opportunity to give back through community volunteer events and corporate partnerships like Code Like a Girl and Make School.
We take our values seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.