Trouva is the leading platform to discover independent boutiques and brands offering customers a curated range of homewares, fashion and lifestyle. Launched in 2015, Trouva is headquartered in London and partners with over 700 independent boutiques across Europe, shipping to 38 countries worldwide.
In December 2022, Trouva was acquired by Re:store, to help bridge the gap between online and offline for independent retailers. The acquisition of Trouva comes as a pivotal moment for Re:store as it plans to integrate its social commerce technology with the marketplace for use by independent retailers. The integration will further advance personalised consumer experiences between the retailers and their global customer base via Trouva.
What’s the role
We are searching for a self-motivated Performance Marketing Executive to join our team for around 4 to 5 months(Maternity Leave). Whether you’re a digital addict, data obsessed, or just passionate about ecommerce marketing, we’d really like to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- This is a hands-on role where you will assist in managing and optimising the Trouva paid search, paid social, affiliate and display activity
- Routinely analyse, review and report campaign performance, reporting back to the performance marketing team and the wider company
- Work closely with other marketing team members to ensure all media is aligned with the business objectives and the brand content calendar
- Work closely with other parts of the business to provide digital support and advice
- Work closely with third parties (Google, Meta) to ensure that our activity is best in class
- Test new initiatives and channels to ensure our activity is consistently improving
Who you are:
- You will need to have a strong degree.
- At least 1+ years of experience managing paid search or paid social
- An agency background with management of an international business/retail account is preferred but not required
- Experience with merchant feeds and feed management tools is preferred but not required (ProductsUp)
- Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable interest in ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other.
- Analytical - a solid grasp of Excel (and the rest of MS Office) and a good head for numbers and working with large data sets.
- Understanding of commercial indicators, market conditions and competitors
- Able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a busy workload.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in any of the following languages is highly desired: German, Italian, French or Spanish
- Competitive salary
- Flexible, remote working policy with occasional in-person team meets in Lisbon
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk