Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and is 3rd in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram or vision page!
We are searching for a bright, self-motivated SEO executive to join our team. Whether you’re a digital addict, data obsessed, or just passionate about e-commerce marketing we’d really like to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- You will conduct Technical SEO audits to ensure best SEO practice is applied to the website
- You will conduct content reviews to ensure all content is optimised
- You will conduct market research and competitive analysis, researching SEO opportunities and communicating the impact of these to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager to assist with strategic planning.
- You will execute SEO initiatives to drive organic growth
- You will monitor the organic performance to understand the effectiveness of each initiative and generate monthly reports explaining results
- You will deliver off-site link building and outreach activities
- You will coordinate cross-functionally with the Product Team, Brand Marketing Team & Merchandising Team on SEO projects and consult on SEO best practices.
Who you are:
- You will need to have a strong degree (2:1 or above) along with good A-levels (or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate should have at least 1-2 years experience in SEO
- You have a good understanding of Google’s algorithm, and a proven track record in delivering good exceptional SEO results
- You have an advanced understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable managing a project with multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and a passion for achieving great things.
- Analytical - a solid grasp of Excel (and the rest of MS Office) and a good head for numbers and working with large data sets.
- Able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a busy workload.
- Fluent in any of the following languages is highly desired: German, Italian, French or Spanish
- Competitive salary and share options in one of Europe's most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together;
- Competitive leave policies, including 25 days holiday plus the applicable public holidays;
- Our fully flexible working from home policy;
- Wellbeing perks offering;
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people;
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done;
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.