Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago, HelloFresh, Adyen, Delivery Hero...and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, great colleagues ;).
As a Marketing Lead you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop strategic acquisition marketing plans to drive growth, improve CAC:LTV, and maximize results
- Set up and manage campaigns for user acquisition through the multiple channels (e.g. Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn, programmatic, affiliation and others)
- Manage tracking, reporting, and analysis to draw insights and continually optimize marketing activities
- Optimize campaigns to drive down customer acquisition costs and increase the volume of new customers acquired
- Contribute to landing page optimization in order to improve conversion
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs
- Manage and develop a team of marketers
What are we looking for:
- Be a manager and an individual contributor who can both coordinate multiple marketing functions but enjoys being hands on
- Practitioner level knowledge of the technical aspects of performance marketing such as connecting data sources and setting up tracking
- 2-4 years proven success managing multiple search, social, paid advertising channels In depth knowledge of Google analytics, GTM and a deep, substantive understanding of data integration, tracking technologies and tools
- Experience with other data and analysis languages/tools a plus (SQL, Trevor, Power Bi etc.)
- Experience with modern marketing tools such as marketing automation, CRM, DMP or ESP.
- Rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical; Practices a test and learn mindset Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to successfully partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a matrix
- Experience in SaaS or marketplace businesses is a huge plus
What we're offering:
- Join our diverse team of 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
- A great work environment, with company outings and regular team events (whenever COVID safe)
- Remote work possible: 100% right now, flexible post-Covid
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.