At MarketFinance we believe that finance has moved on with technology - and we’re here to make it work better for businesses. We want to help entrepreneurs spend more time on ideas and less time worrying about their cash flow.
So what makes us different? With our smart online platform, we’re making it quick and easy for UK companies to access business finance. But it’s not just about the tech. Our people are our greatest asset and one of the best things about working at MarketFinance.
We’re a team of bright and talented people from all over the world, who work together to get things done. Positivity is key to our culture, which means we support each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
At MarketFinance, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. We challenge ourselves to learn more and to think in different ways. In fintech, things move quickly - but that’s part of the adventure.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they’ll be yours too.
#MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
In this role, you’ll be part of the driving force behind a growth strategy that transforms the MarketFinance digital footprint. You’ll work to create an engaging online relationship with current and future customers as well as existing and potential partners, transforming our website and social channels into an inbound sales engine.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working with our Head of Marketing to develop and drive a game-changing growth strategy
- Developing new marketing tactics and identifying opportunities to boldly expand into new categories and channels where we’ve never been before
- Taking the reigns of our paid media budget and performance against targets
- Masterminding and executing creative acquisition campaigns across multiple paid and organic channels
- Collaborating with the wider team to develop best possible user journeys for these campaigns including stunning targeted creative, perfect propositions and kick-ass landing pages
- Integrating your campaigns with CRM journeys to drive customer retention
- Using your Pardot wizardry to own our end-to-end customer email journey
- Creatively integrating brand building and content into your acquisition strategy
- Constantly obsessing over and optimising the performance of campaigns, and sharing your knowledge across the business
- A growth mindset and high emotional intelligence; for you, feedback and setbacks are just opportunities to improve
- Hands-on digital skills including plenty of paid social and PPC experience, ideally in a high-growth SME business
- The kind of data literacy and enthusiasm for analytics that your friends like to make fun of
- A broader awareness of brand with a passion for understanding the customer experience
- An (un)healthy obsession with spreadsheets and pivot tables, an understanding of cross-channel attribution and sound knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, RJ Metrics, Mixpanel or Amplitude
- A demonstrable grasp of all the ins and outs of Pardot - if you’ve got a certificate to back that up, even better
- A finger on the pulse of all the latest trends in digital and technology
- A questioning mind with a thirst for knowledge and passion for problem-solving
At MarketFinance, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. Things move quickly in Fintech and that’s all part of the adventure. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and best-in-class share options scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- Mentoring from industry leaders and the opportunity to make an impact at one of Europe’s foremost Fintechs
- Private health coverage and half-price Virgin Active gym membership
- Enhanced maternity leave, Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books
- Excellent company culture and a great office in the heart of Shoreditch, plus a great cycle to work scheme
We do our best to reply to all applications. However if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.