We are searching for a Performance Marketing Manager to build an integrated digital marketing program. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital campaigns, SEO/SEM and social media. Your central goal is to help drive demand and build awareness for Fortanix solutions.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, up to date on marketing technology, and has experience with social media management. In addition, to be an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Performance Marketing will be responsible for optimizing all of our media spends to get the best results for us across various digital mediums. Role
- Handling all digital promotion campaigns and media spends across digital mediums (Facebook, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Outbrain, Bing, etc.)
- Pay Per Click, Performance Marketing Experience, Lead Generation.
- Consistently monitoring campaign performance and results, and sharing these results with the creative and strategic teams along with recommendations to further optimize content
- Allocate/recommend media budgets to best suit the desired goal
- Planning and running AB tests for all necessary creatives in the most efficient manner
- Create optimized target audiences basis testing and research, and routinely monitor the performance of said audiences (and altering them whenever necessary)
- Sharing regular, insightful campaign reports with the creative and strategic teams
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Social media.
- Open avenues for organic traffic /SEO to the website and track conversion numbers
- Handling social media accounts, designing social media calendar, briefing the content and design teams, stay up to date with social trends and create quality content.
- Work on creative strategy, come up with ad ideas, and execute them with the help of creative and content teams.
- 5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to make website updates without assistance
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field is a plus(not required)
Requirements (Good to Have)
• Google Adwords certification (Search, Display, Video and Shopping)
• Thorough understanding of Facebooks Ads Manager and every campaign type it has to offer
• Remaining up to date with all social media and publishing platforms, and understanding their strategic value
Fortanix is a fast-growing Series-B company funded by Intel Capital, Foundation Capital and Neotribe that has the potential to make a career. Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Fortanix technology is at the intersection of protecting data in the public cloud, on IoT devices and securing applications by encrypting data while it is in use. We believe in hiring the best and brightest to fuel our growth as we expand globally. We understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in the U.S., UK, India and the Netherlands.