Reali is here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. We were founded to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and homeownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow, and business experiences.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be an essential member of our growing customer acquisition team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies and plans for Reali Loans focused on acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital/social, SEM, rate tables and more. The ideal candidate enjoys both the creative and the analytical aspects of driving world class campaigns. You must have a growth mindset, and a constant desire to scale your campaigns while beating ROI targets.
- Working with both in-house and agency teams, you’ll manage all
- Drive, lead and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; including messaging, creative format, landing pages and more
- Interface directly with our various paid marketing vendors (platforms, affiliates, agencies, tools).
- Interface with engineering, design and data analytics to address all design, measurement and engineering needs related to scaling our paid marketing efforts.
- Present findings and insights to the marketing team and leadership as necessary.
Qualifications (Must Haves)
- 3-5 years of performance marketing experience in a B2C environment.
- Experience executing growth strategies across channels and audiences, with a heavy focus on digital.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices and optimization strategies and deep understanding of marketing attribution platforms,
- Great grasp of numbers with love for data and analytics, and ability to
- Excellent project management skills, strong attention to detail and an ability to perform successfully under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, creative and sales teams to drive programs forward in a highly-effective manner.
- Experience working with digital agencies.
- Experience with Looker.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salaries, Stock options, and 401k
- Choose from various full-family medical, dental, and vision plans
- HSA, FSA (2), Basic Life (2X), STD, LTD
- Flexible, Paid Time Off plus 11 US-based holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Reali's Family & Friends Discounted Programs
- Healthy Workplace environment: The InvestingInU Initiative provides an inclusive series of wellness sessions to boost each Reali family member as a whole being, mainly focused on 4 pillars: Wellbeing, Physical, Financial, Social.
- D&I (Diversity & Inclusion) team and events
Reali is made up of experts and technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA and founded in 2016, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including loans, mortgages, real estate, escrow and more! By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.