At Cuvva we’re building insurance the way it should be.
No more lengthy forms. No more waiting on hold. No more ‘computer says no’ attitude.
We’ve gone back to basics to build products that actually work for the customer.
We are super focused on creating a friendly, simple and hassle-free customer experience.
Don’t just take our word for it - check out our website (https://www.cuvva.com), click on the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner and chat to one of the team.
About the Cuvva team
We get it. Insurance isn’t traditionally considered exciting. At Cuvva we’re changing insurance and we are looking for people who find that as exciting as we do.
We're building a diverse team and we welcome people with different types of experience and outlooks.
You’ll really thrive at Cuvva if you have a ‘can do’ approach, are willing to try your hand at different things, have ideas and show initiative.
We are looking for a talented and motivated PPC specialist who will raise our game and keep us on top. We have a generous share option scheme as we believe that everyone within the company should share in the success they help build.
You will be responsible for:
- Running all PPC channels, including: Google AdWords, UAC, Bing and retargeting.
- Account strategy, campaigns budgets, bids management, keyword research and ad copy.
- Building and running new campaigns from scratch.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Identifying new channels and quickly testing to find effective ones.
- Presenting back to stakeholders with meaningful data on a weekly basis and having an active role in digital media planning and budgeting.
- Strong experience with a mobile first product and specifically acquiring users via web to app is a must.
- 3+ years experience with Google AdWords (other platforms are a bonus).
- Strong understanding of the principles of marketing attribution.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Hands on experience writing scripts for Google AdWords.
- Experience with overcoming the attribution problems that come with being an app-based product.
- Strong knowledge of Google UAC.
- Knowledge of HTML
The team benefits include:
- Working in our (dog friendly 🐕❤️) offices in Shoreditch
- Monthly team outings (karaoke, go-karting, bowling, comedy night!)
- Regular team lunches
- Personal development budget
- Professional training budget
- Brand new MacBook
- Cycle to work scheme
- 33 days of holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Coaching from Sanctus providing you with a safe space to talk and support your mental health
- Significant savings on your insurance 💸