We are looking for an analytical, data-driven marketer with experience in lead acquisition and conversion optimisation to join the marketing team.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimisation of lead-acquisition marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be working closely with various teams within the marketing department to execute, monitor and improve paid lead-acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Develop and launch paid lead acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Monitor and report campaign performance and develop initiatives to optimise conversion.
- Working with graphic design and content team on routinely revising marketing material for optimised performance.
- Explore new paid advertising platforms.
- Develop and expand PPC campaigns, monitor and report performance.
- Strong numerical, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with analytical software (eg Google Analytics) and ability to run detailed, comprehensive analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity in running lead acquisition marketing campaigns on various platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager / Adroll / Criteo / Google).
- Strong SEO & SEM skill set with familiarity of using Google Adwords, and similar tools.
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online only shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within, as we build our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual ways of doing business. What we care about are finding great people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own quality basics and sell them exclusively at Grana.com. If you are ready to merge into into a great team and a fantastic work atmosphere with possibility to grow within the company, please submit your application.