JadoPado is a marketplace where people around the world come together to buy and sell great stuff!
We're looking for a passionate individual to join our growing marketing team! The ideal candidate is a progressive thinker who will help us acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimisation across channels.
We're super picky about details and like to ensure that everything that we do and anything that we deliver is absolutely top notch. Our view on life is either do it really really well or don't.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will:
1. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
2. Build, optimise, and scale search marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g. revenue generation, user sign ups, and regional brand campaigns) across local and global networks (SEM/PPC/Search/Display)
3. A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
4. Track, measure, Optimise and analyse campaign performance on an on-going basis; communicate plans and metrics regularly
5. Conceptualise and implement optimisation strategies to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
6. Maintain up-to-date understanding of search algorithms and make recommendations to utilise keywords and messaging, search engine marketing, and site optimisation to increase organic search
7. Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
8. Assist in evaluating, on-boarding, managing, and monitoring vendor relations
9. Build strong relationships within cross function teams (e.g. Customer Support, Content and Engineering) to drive execution of effective campaigns
10. Stay abreast of Paid Marketing industry trends and best practices in Performance Marketing including new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
You'll experience what it's like to work within a fun, entrepreneurial-yet-structured, fast paced e-commerce organisation.
This job has been filled or removed by JadoPado.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Performance Marketing Specialist job post.✕