MultiSafepay is a leading payment service provider. We provide comprehensive payment services for online shops. We develop many of our own products and features, allowing our customers to increase their conversion rates. In short, a true FinTech!
The team –Development
The Development team in Spain is a multicultural & cross-functional group of engineers who collectively are responsible for producing, defining, and driving the core technology and architecture of our payment services used by thousands of merchants across Europe.
For our international office in Estepona (Málaga), Spain we are currently looking to expand our Development team with a Perl Developer, to be the main person responsible for setup and automation of Reporting Data system.
- Manage business-critical data across different areas: statistics, accounting, compliance etc.
- Analyse and manage current reporting infrastructure
- Implement process optimization for merchant-facing and internal data requirements
- Monitor & improve external delivery mechanisms
On-site, remote and Hybrid contracts are possible. We also help with relocation, if needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency with Perl 5
- 2+ years of experience with SQL (PostgreSQL 9/10)
- Base knowledge of Linux/Unix
- ElasticSearch 6/7
- Apache FOP is a plus
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with automated testing (unit, functional etc.)
As well as
- Fast learner, analytical, creative thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- A good level of English (professional fluency) and good communication skills
What we offer
- Long term work contract
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Private health insurance
- Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence
- A modern, dynamic working environment where we believe in working hard and rewarding effort
- Room for personal input and ideas, and professional growth
- Training support to improve your professional skills
- Possibility to work from any location in Europe (as long as you stay in the same time zone (+ or – 1 hour)
- Office in a great location near the beach of El Saladillo (if you work on-site)
- Assistance with relocation (paperwork, accommodation, travel)
- Free Spanish classes and extra-office activities (cross-training, gym, etc.)