About Humanity (now a part of TCP)
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook. TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Belgrade team of 60 creative and talented people.
- Design and development of advanced applications as well as integrating of new software solutions;
- Cooperation with cross-functional teams in terms of defining, design and delivery of new application features dealing with integrations with external software;
- Software development in PHP;
- Resolving problems and improvement of application performances;
- Implementation of new technologies and constant improvement of development processes.
- 3+ years of software development experience with PHP and MySQL;
- Strong experience with git;
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts;
- Excellent coding skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Passion for ingenuity;
- Mid-level product and high technical knowledge;
- Ability to analyze and solve increasingly complicated problems;
- Extensive knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies;
- Ability to understand requirements and solve technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Experience configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, Pull requests or other code review systems, Git/GitHub best practices;
- Experience developing applications in AWS;
- Experience with secure engineering principles, security protocols and best practices;
- Experience with a background processing & message broker service (RabbitMQ).
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.