- Treat acute diseases and injuries
- Request diagnostic tests as medically indicated
- Performs evaluation and treatment (to include minor surgical procedures as medically necessary and within the scope of the Medical Treatment Facility) on all patients. All decisions regarding the scope of practice should be referred to the Chief, CTMC or his/her designated representative.
- Render a diagnosis.
- In complex cases, provide medical care, and continue medical management as necessary
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Active PA license in one of the 50 states
- 2 years experience as a PA
401(k) plan with comprehensive life/health insurance options
Opportunities to expand medical knowledge and experience