Since our launch in 2012, we’ve been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we’ve expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. We’ve grown in other ways too – we raised $35 in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can’t do that alone, though. That’s why we’re looking hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity – and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
- Be responsible for enhancing and maintaining a highly transactional Java platform and build new Microservices
- The opportunity to work in an Agile fast-paced environment, where requirements can change overnight and getting things done is as simple as making a case and leading the charge
- Work as part of an amazing team of like-minded individuals with a can-do attitude to change the world
- Proactively identify technical debt, where the platform can be optimized, and introduce operational efficiencies
- Design and produce performant, scalable, highly transactional software, that adheres to functional and nonfunctional requirements, and be able to explain them to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Estimate, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Support the execution of production deployments and go-lives
- 5 years of commercial experience in Java
- 2-3 years of Working experience in front-end development
- Have experience working with relational DBs such as MySQL, Oracle
- Have experience developing and designing RESTful API
- Ability to choose the right technology for the task at hand, whether it turns out to be the latest framework or an established one
- You have a strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices
- You have experience with Continuous Integration
- You can estimate, prioritize and execute tasks either by pair programming or single-handedly in a high-pressure environment
- You have an excellent command of the English language