RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As a Senior Sales Representative your primary job duty is to sell RobustWealth products and related services in a defined sales territory
At RobustWealth, you will get to master the following:
- Identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities.
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales transition.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships.
- Leverages the RobustWealth sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated track record in direct software or platform sales to the financial services industry
- 5 years field sales experience within the FinTech or SaaS company required.
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and closing methodologies.
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and critical thinking.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Series 65 certification is preferred.
- Solution or consultative sales related experience preferred.
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***