Help shape the future of the fast-growing team that builds Asana.com. We work with designers, marketers, sales folks, and product engineers to make the pre-signup and logged-out experiences of Asana beautiful, delightful, relevant, and compelling, and we’re looking for a technical lead to help us evolve the platform & infrastructure that powers our public site.
Our ideal candidate is empathetic to the developer and content editing experience, and loves empowering teammates and stakeholders with the build, testing, content editing, and digital asset management systems and tools they need to do their best work.
What you’ll achieve
- Work with the web development team to ship releases of asana.com to production
- Own and improve our CI setup and automated testing tooling
- Lead work to migrate and future-proof asana.com’s stack
- Mentor and empower your teammates to grow technically
- You have 7+ years of experience building and releasing websites or web apps as part of a technical team.
- You have been the technical lead for a large and successful site or platform migration.
- You have strong front-end development skills, plus a background in frontend build tooling, continuous integration, regression testing, and deployment pipelines.
- You have experience solving technical challenges related to internationalization.
- Ideally you have some experience working with Docker, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, other AWS services, content management systems, and/or digital asset management systems.
- You have previously mentored engineers or developers.
- You’re great at communicating about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders find easy to understand.
- You’re curious and thoughtful. You see work as a place to grow and learn.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.