Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 4 years, 6 locations and 260+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our Customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Quantexa are now looking for a PMO Administrator to play a key role in delivering critical internal and client projects.
You will be joining an established PMO team who are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the way we work as a company. As PMO Admin you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of administrative and support duties to assist the PMO as well as Portfolio and Project Managers in their day to day activities.
Given the speed of growth at Quantexa you will be expected to take on new responsibilities regularly.
You will be supported at every step by a PMO team with a fantastic culture based on development and support.
In this role you will:
- Support the project managers on PMO, deadlines and timelines
- Prepare any weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Provide general administrative support to the project managers
- Chase outstanding actions
- Ensure timesheets for the technical teams are completed
- Liaise with delivery, alliances, sales and other internal departments
- Assist the PMO team on operational improvement initiatives
- Provide administrative support for the PMO function, including setting up meetings and sprint ceremonies
- Learn about agile development
As part of your development you will progress to be involved in:
- Resource Supply & Demand, working with colleagues in Sales Operations as well as Project Managers you will need to have a clear view on what the resourcing needs of your projects are and assist in building out Quantexa’s delivery resourcing model
- Resource Allocation, on a per project basis you will need to understand what the needs of your projects are and the types of people you will need to complete them successfully
- Project Finances, you will need to have a good grasp of your projects costs and work with Project Managers to ensue projects are running to budget
- Portfolio Management, considers all of the above and will require you to produce reports for delivery managers on the health of their portfolios
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working effectively to demanding deadlines, and ability to manage a range of tasks at any one time and prioritise own workload
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator, including the ability to relate confidently and professionally to others
- Need a proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Be able to quickly forge relationships with colleagues across the business with a range of roles
- Require an attention to detail across a variety of differing tasks
- Pick up new skills quickly and be able to utilise them with support
- Any exposure to lean, agile and kanban would be advantageous
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve moved to a brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, and Income Protection
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Amazing work environment