The Spotify Trust & Safety team is dedicated to crafting a platform that’s safe for users and creators and true to our values.
We are seeking an outstanding Policy Manager to join our growing Trust & Safety team. As a Policy Manager, you will play a central role in ensuring that Spotify products and features remain safe and trusted for users and creators.
What you'll do
- Advise Product and Engineering teams on risks related to user trust and safety for new product and feature launches, and collaborate on mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate and prioritize all Trust & Safety technical, operational and communications support related to new product/feature launches with Trust & Safety and cross-functional teams.
- Drive T&S strategy for sophisticated, cross-team initiatives sought at scaled user safety and user trust improvements.
- Research, draft, implement, analyze, and iterate on our product policies to ensure that they can be implemented consistently and at scale around the world.
- Lead high-profile and/or time-sensitive investigations into potential policy violations.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree required.
- 5+ years experience advising product and engineering teams on product design and/or developing and launching product policies for ads, podcasts, music, video, and/or user-generated content.
- A deep understanding of the online safety trends and landscape, including search, content recommendations, user generated content, and monetization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision-makers without direct authority.
- Experience building consensus among cross-functional partners with various challenging interests.
- Previous experience handling sophisticated critical issues and communicating with leadership during crisis management situations.
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously across time-zones while balancing contending priorities.
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Role is based in Dublin
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the UK region in which we have a work location. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.