The Portfolio Asset Manager is responsible for maximizing the asset market position and increasing sales acceptance by providing sellers with a focused, asset-level review with specific attention to value drivers. Under general supervision, the PAM position performs complex analysis, reporting and data management associated with the 3rd Party Trustee Sales and Alternative Disposition programs. The position will primarily provide recommendations and support to Sellers with the aforementioned, but also collaborate with the other internal departments to define business processes and technical specifications, facilitate deployment of key internal/client facing solutions, and assist internal/client operations with training, reporting, and analytics.
- Independently researches and analyzes, available market data sources, seller provided valuation points and current appraisals and Broker’s Price Opinions (BPO) and creates a “value and marketing adjustment” report, requesting Seller Reserve pricing and marketing adjustments
- Provide recommendations to Client Operations personnel around 3rd Party Sale and REO Alternative Disposition programs.
- Directly responsible for the optimal market position of assigned assets/portfolios for auction, ensuring best practice performance for marketability, value review, timeliness, quality, photo presentation and completeness of property documentation.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and seller regulations, as well as individual servicers processes and requirements.
- Regularly engages with the Portfolio Managing Directors, the Seller/Client Managers and senior level management to provide counsel and analysis of assets/portfolio through multiple communication channels.
- Work with Operations management and line staff to devise operation and performance reporting and analytics
- Must consistently meet or exceed individual and departmental Key Performance Indicators, (KPIs).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent problem solving skills, including (a) data quality control, (b) business process optimization, (c) issue/error identification and root cause analysis, and (d) process reengineering.
- Demonstrable proficiency in: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Visio). Intermediate level Excel.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions while maintaining professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment; ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Must be internally driven with high individual performance expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with internal and external customers. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of real estate sales, valuation and marketing techniques
- Proven experience in diverse markets with varying portfolio types and volumes
- Ability to motivate and manage Sellers
- Default mortgage servicing experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in business, marketing, real estate or related field, or work equivalent.
- Previous Real Estate Industry experience with a strong working knowledge of real estate marketing, maintenance, sales and closing.
- Minimum (1) year working within Salesforce.com application or equivalent work experience