Are you a creative Portrait Artist experienced with digital and/or oil canvas paintings looking for a remote and project basis opportunity? Are you an Artist who enjoys working with other creative people by bringing portraits of your subject to life?
Scopely is the leading mobile touch-screen entertainment startup in LA and we are looking for Portrait Artists for project basis work. Culture and employee appreciation is a huge part of our company, and we've dedicated an entire wall in our office to the hard working individuals that make this an amazing place to work. We are looking to hire a Portrait Artist who is experienced with digital and oil canvas paintings to create a custom portrait of our employees with their scene of choice.
The creative process will be as follows:
- A digital painting will be created and sent to subjects for edits and approvals (Maximum of 3 edits in the digital phase).
- Once employee approves digital painting, you will print it on canvas and paint over it to give it a more realistic / classic oil feel.
- Upon completion, employee will have 1 final opportunity to make a minor detail edit
- You will ship (shipping charges not covered by Scopely) and deliver a completed canvas (stretched but not framed) to Scopely
- $150 for completed test paintings, and our regular rate for portraits is $400 per portrait.
- This is a project based opportunity, with potential to continue working together on an as need basis. We constantly need new portraits completed and on average have about 3 to 4 a month needed.
- Ideal time frame from print to finish is 2-4 weeks
If you're a Portrait Artist interested in a flexible opportunity to develop your expertise in both digital and oil canvas paintings, our People team would love to chat with you. Pictures of sample portraits that have been developed in the past can be provided via email.