We are looking for a PR and Corporate Communications Specialist for our great office in Jakarta, Indonesia. As PR and Corporate Communications Specialist you will drive the strategy and implementation of PR, CSR and Corporate Communications activities for OLX Indonesia. Your goal is to build and enhance a favorable image of our company with employees, potential customers, our partners, and the communities we serve.
What you will be doing:
- Manage PR and CSR calendars, which includes editorial, press conferences, events, etc
- Build and maintain long-term relationship with media partners and other key strategic stakeholders to ensure OLX position as thought leadership within the industry
- Support PR manager in developing various PR contents (news release, news letter, etc)
- Lead and organize the different types of PR and CSR events, in line with business objectives
- Conduct proper research as feed to PR strategy and plan
- Strongly collaborate with HR and other relevant departments to execute internal communication strategy, which foster employee’s engagement and moral
- Collaborate with different partners and execute various regular CSR activities
- Execute CSR activities , to develop communication strategy that is drive internal alignment and understanding of OLX strategy and priorities, while at the same time foster employee’s engagement and moral
- Always bringing fresh and innovative ideas during PR and CSR brainstorming sessions
- Responsible for monitoring, analysing and sharing PR results on a regular basis, with the ability to share next step improvements.
Who we’re looking for:
- Have minimum 2 year-experiences working in marketing communications, public relations, corporate communication. Clientele background is preferred
- Previous experience with digital or automotive industry is preferred. Experience in managing PR events, Press Conference/Releases, Media Events/Gathering, and Media visit
- Strong network and relationship with general business, media contacts, entertainment trade press/analyst/blogger communities, and particularly with business media houses
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive PR channel
- A good experience in handling CSR projects is appreciated
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute programs
- Having strong multitasking skills; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Fluent English communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid writing skills (writing samples required upon receipt of resume)
- A dynamic person, result-driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Knowledge of international publications and opportunities is a plus
What we’ll give you:
- Dynamic, smart and funny colleagues who love to work with great people like you and achieve success together.
- Exposure to global opportunities; collaboration with global team and/or global trainings.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and to help improving people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges.
- Ability to make a major contribution as we reinvent the OLX brand and strive to create Indonesia’s most beloved consumer technology brand.
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.