As one of the largest online travel player, Booking is ambitious to grow our business and presence in China online travel category.
We are looking for a Public Relations Manager in China, who will play a key part in executing and implementing successful public relations campaigns throughout the region with the clear goal of supporting Booking.com driving high-level consumer brand awareness and increasing the businesses profile through earned media.
The main aim of our PR team is to be an ambassador for the Booking.com brand and to ensure that the PR/Communication strategies support Booking.com’s future growth plans and activities. This position will be based in our Shanghai HQ office.
Overall communication strategy planning
- Support China PR Head to build a holistic and strategic communication framework that align with global strategy and anchor with Booking.com business priorities in China, including annual communications plan and oversee its delivery making sure it’s on-time and on-budget
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create holistic content calendar and content strategy that is insight-driven, data-based, can generate earned media and truly differentiates us in China
- Work with cross-teams to define communications strategy to elevate corporate branding and execute the plan throughout the year
- Identify the best speaking opportunities and industry events, work with executive team on keynote and presentation development
- Develop executive keynote, story pitches, messaging guidelines and press materials etc.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders on weekly or/and monthly report creation and consolidation
- Support PR Head of China to establish and improve the crisis management process and protocol
- React to issues and crisis situations with prompt response and necessary next steps under complex social media landscape
- Establish and maintain good media relation at different levels (Central & Regional), including traditional and new media
- Work closely with PR Head of China on budgeting and financial planning for the PR team
- Contribute and collaborate with the Global Communications team
- Supervise PR specialist in brand communications
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co., Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s support companies in China.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co., Ltd is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.