The Pre-Sales engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers. Demonstrating the ability to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users. Acting as an SME from a product, technical, and regulatory perspective across the ComplyAdvantage product offering, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills and product knowledge to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. The role is based in the UK, with primary coverage in EMEA. Travel within the primary region of coverage may be required.
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing team that’s passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over three years shaping our products and sales are now really starting to take off – we’re already helping a large numbers of businesses process billions of pounds and reduce risk, and we’re now looking to build our foundation team to take us to the next level
- Working alongside our experienced AML sales Consultants, to attend meetings with potential key Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Prepare and present product demonstrations.
- Create internal design configuration documentation
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and ComplyAdvantage
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, KPI’s
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using ComplyAdvantage’s proposition
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or sciences
- 5+ years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with dealing with client IT teams as well as systems integrations
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Technical understanding of API functionalities