Forward Networks delivers a "digital twin" of your network, enabling network operators to verify intent, predict network behavior, avoid outages, and simplify network management. Forward's robust network verification platform results in stronger, more reliable networks and reduced business risk.
Results? More reliable networks, reduced outages, and reduced business risk.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, and named a Gartner "Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking" in 2018, Forward Networks was founded by 4 Stanford PhD graduates who were pioneers in software-defined networking (SDN). Investors include Andreessen Horowitz and DFJ.
We’re looking for hungry, intelligent, and high-execution Pre-Sales Technical Solutions Architects who want to join a company at the forefront of advancing network operations.
- Serve as the primary technical resource for the sales organization.
- Work with the sales team as the product advocate and key technical adviser
- Drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process; answer technical questions and communicate business and technical value to all levels of management
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle to insure complete customer satisfaction
- Develop and deliver product demos and POCs
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work with internal product management and engineering teams to convey customer requirements
- Represent the product to customers, partners and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Strong understanding of networking and security solutions and vendors
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills
- Working knowledge of API driven workflows and scripting languages (Python, bash, jq, graphql, etc)
- 5+ years of experience selling to large enterprises, financial services, service providers, etc. for a networking company or relevant software vendor
- Experience working with a startup company
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent educational experience
- One or more of the following certificates: CCIE, JNCIE or VCDX