Our teams are passionate about what they do. They believe in shaping a brighter future. Whether at our offices in the United States, Brazil or Mexico, we guarantee an inspiring work environment for talented people who want to be part of our award-winning team.
Guided by our purpose and core values, throughout history we have been awarded 12 times as a Great Place to Work and in 2019 we were recognized as one of the Best Places to Work according to Glassdoor.
Partnering with Atlassian for more than 12 years now, we are known for delivering high customer satisfaction. As our business continues to grow, we offer opportunities to work with exciting products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello.
Imagine being part of a multicultural team from all over the world, collaborating with people from Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin, San Francisco, Sydney and more!
When Atlassian's customers such as Netflix, Spotify, and Apple need a solution, there is you to help. This role is part of our Enterprise Support team, which is focused on providing the advanced support and product expertise to Atlassian's largest customers.
During your day as a Premier Server Support Engineer, you will:
- Interact with our largest and most sophisticated customers to solve their problems, digging into complex issues;
- Perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products;
- Receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one to many of our products, system technologies, and network technologies.
- Participate on the growth of support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our customers;
- Lead and participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details;
- Be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life.
- Set high standards for yourself and your team;
- Always improve yourself and our customer's experiences.
As a Premier Server Support Engineer, we expect you to have:
- Advanced English level (speaking, listening and writing);
- 5+ years of experience in L2/L3 support and troubleshooting web applications, systems and/or softwares in general;
- Experience with critical tickets, complex issues and customer facing;
- Experience with web servers, application servers or middleware technologies (e.g. NGINX, J2EE, Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic);
- Experience with JVM and troubleshooting java applications in general (e.g. Thread Dumps, Heap Dumps, Garbage Collection, Thread/Heap Analysis, Java Memory);
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Solid troubleshooting skills in Linux, Unix or Windows environment (e.g. iptables, egrep, symlinks, Event Viewer) ;
- Solid troubleshooting skills Network environment (e.g. proxies & reverse proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL);
- Experience with Atlassian products is nice to have!
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits, you enter, you choose :D
- Health and/or dental insurance;
- Meal and/or Food allowance;
- No Dress Code (be yourself, be your best :D);
- Home Office;
- Flexible work hours;
- Private Pension Plan;
- Annual bonus plan;
- Life insurance;
- Financial Support for studies and/or day care center;
- Relax room and TV’s with videogames and snack machine;
- MacBook customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
You can learn more about the Principal Support Engineer role in this video
Location: This opportunity is to work in our office in Porto Alegre.
We would love to count on you in our team!
People with disabilities are welcome.