At Prepared, our mission is to revolutionize emergency response from start to finish by bringing never-before-available data directly to public safety professionals. By adding bi-directional text, image, video, and GPS location to 9-1-1 calls, our platform improves public safety outcomes for callers, dispatchers, and first responders alike.
In the span of less than 18 months, we’ve partnered with more than 10% of 9-1-1 centers across 48 states and the District of Columbia. This large collection of client 9-1-1 centers – which grow in number each week – combine to protect over 60 million Americans each day.
Prepared is backed by early investors of companies like SpaceX, Uber, Oculus, and more. We put our mission, people, and values first, and are seeking impact-driven innovators to join our team!
What You’ll Do
- Own the customer relationship and experience from post-sale through onboarding, training, expansion, and renewal.
- Proactively monitor the health of your customers - intervene with strategic action plans and celebrate milestones.
- Drive adoption and usage through education.
- Be the advocate for your customers to all internal teams.
- Surface opportunities to the sales team to convert free customers to paid products and expand existing contracts.
- Develop strong relationships with customers - seek product feedback, create customer advocates, and collect referrals.
What You’ll Need
- Previous account management/CSM experience.
- Relational selling ability/experience.
- High EQ, ability to form strong relationships with the customers that build loyalty to Prepared.
- Ability to anticipate and represent the customer needs to the internal team.
- Self motivated and self disciplined: the ability to be given a goal and attack it without much hand holding.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and frequent change, familiar with the startup pace/ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in a quota carrying role.
- You’ve worked in an early-stage (Seed, Series A) startup before.
- You have experience working in public safety/the public sector.
If you are self-starter, a quick learner, and require little guidance to do good work, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity – even if you don’t meet every qualification.