Our mission is to become a global leader in logistics and supply chain finance by making trade simpler, more transparent and reliable for businesses.
From our heritage at Uber and Amazon, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology and hyper-growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use best-in-class technology including data science, AI & machine learning techniques to drive disruption and efficiency in a centuries old industry.
Do more than you ever thought possible – have more impact than you ever imagined.
What you will do:
- You will define the short, medium and long term strategy and vision of Beacon’s revenue management program.
- You will define, build and own the processes which we use to price and manage our revenue at Beacon.
- Be responsible for setting and monitoring KPIs for the program, including driving improvement initiatives and target/goal resetting where appropriate.
- Lead cross-functional projects, helping to define and standardise process improvements, product requirements and more.
- Working in close collaboration with our Data & Marketplace team, you will be the strategic force behind our pricing policies & decisions.
What you will need:
- Relevant work experience in a pricing, revenue management or similar type of role. We are also open to those from analytical backgrounds in other industries (e.g. investment banking, management consulting or related high-growth company experience).
- Be comfortable being analytical and relationship-driven.
- You will enjoy navigating Salesforce, spreadsheets, and other internal tooling in order to implement rigour and processes.
- You will thrive on being a pivotal communicator within Beacon, engaging with stakeholders to get buy-in across the business.
- Ability to interact with a high-degree of independence across multiple stakeholder groups in Beacon - both non-technical and technical.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrable Excel and data management skills - SQL is a plus.
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills will be critical.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.