FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
We're looking to hire a Principal Software Developer specialized in Android to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
What you'll get to do:
- Iteratively design, implement and deliver software features for our new and existing products.
- Develop secure, testable, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Build and maintain new tooling (test coverage, build tasks, build automation).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our Android SDK and mobile app products.
- Refactor existing code to higher quality standards using modern best practices.
- Collaborate with other developers by participating in pair programming and code reviews.
- Work cross-functionally to help drive the company’s technological development.
- Collaborate with other team members on designing and building new features and products.
- Lead a team working on Android native applications by helping them identify solutions to business needs.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of professional software development experience.
- Advanced English is required.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Meaningful experience working with Android, Android Studio, Android SDK, and Java (Kotlin).
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment (remote).
- Experience publishing and maintaining apps in the Android app store.
- Strong understanding of application architecture, design patterns, and best practices.
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- Passion for testing and test-driven development.
- Commitment to continually improving and expanding your technical skills.
- Competitive pay in your local currency.
- 100% remote work.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply.
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.