Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
Identify, debug and troubleshoot break fix issues and take it to a resolution
Automate the proactive detection and prevention of SLA breaches, outages, and issues, before it impacts customers
Configure observability and monitoring platforms to send actionable alerts, and create automated SOPs for such alerts
Provide Level 4 support for the system within agreed service levels
Implement and manage the effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the services area
Provide daily/weekly report for overall health of the cloud platform and effectiveness of automation, monitoring for incident prevention and resolution
Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures, and infrastructure support documentation
Work closely with business teams and DevSecOps teams on for activities related to supporting the IAM service offerings
- Operating System: Linux
- Strong understanding of Cloud offerings - AWS or Azure preferred
- Knowledge of infrastructure and Security components within Cloud services (ex. VM, Webservices, Webservice firewall, Kubernetes PODs, etc)
- Database : Extensive experience in writing stored procedures, triggers and very strong in PL/SQL/JSON
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support as an SME (on a rotational basis)
- Experience working with global Customers and strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keywords: Linux, Cloud, Customer support, JSON, SQL, Infrastructure, Scripting type, Kubernetes, containers
Good to have:
- Strong Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
- Hands-on implementation/maintenance experience of the IGA platform.
- Experience in Workflow design, Analytics, Rule config, Certifications
- IGA: Saviynt or Sailpoint or relevant Java
- Knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Site Reliability Engineering(SRE)
- Tools: Jira, ticketing tools such as Salesforce, Freshdesk, etc
- .Kubernetes, container technology (ex Docker, others)
- Experience with SSL Certificates and SSO technologies
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- Experience with ticketing systems, monitoring and automation platforms ex: Freshdesk, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, RunDeck
- Understanding of SLAs and the importance of being within SLAs
- 8+ years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of cloud platforms, automation frameworks, database systems.
- 5+ years’ experience in any Identity Management and Governance products
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)Knowledge of Java/J2EE and SQLExperience in Unix Shell/Perl / Python
- Experience in one of the public cloud platforms – AWS or Azure
- Passionate about operating and scaling cloud services per the expected SLA and constantly looking into data for operational insights
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you're resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!