At Numerify, we are passionate about delivering a very consumable, scalable and highly performant customer experience utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to grow, we are looking for highly-motivated talented engineers to join a fast-growing team and work collaboratively with other engineering groups to design, implement and deliver a high quality analytics product in the cloud with an awesome user-experience.
An ideal candidate should work on delivering quality checked analytics application customizations and extensions by understanding requirements for customers in cloud infrastructure. Leads the end to end delivery of at least one project apart from playing the role as a quality assurance.
- Leads the end to end delivery of at least one project.
- Tests software solutions by :
- - Understanding requirements;
- - Understanding deadlines;
- - Understanding systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- - Investigating problem areas;
- Following the Agile development methodology.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares reusable Test Plan and Test cases to test features of the delivery release.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time with high quality.
- 6 plus years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
Desired Experience :
- Should have experience in
- - Requirement Analysis
- - Software Design
- - Software Documentation
- - Software Testing
- - Teamwork
- - Software Development Fundamentals
- - SDLC
- - Understanding of Data warehouse Data Modelling
- - SQL expertise (>8/10)
- - Good understanding of ETL & BI Tools. -