Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud.
Visit https://www.druva.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Druva is on a mission to become the best in class in terms of providing Developer Experience (DX) to its engineering team. A Principal Engineer for DX is a software engineer who is responsible for leading design and building central delivery solutions that enhance the experience of developers building the company's products.
- Lead the design and development of libraries, tools, and other products that make it easier for developers to use our offerings.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, and UX designers to create and improve the developer experience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the developer experience.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other members of the DX team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent and seamless developer experience across all of our offerings.
Must have skills:
- 10-15 years hands-on experience in writing and reviewing production-grade code (Go/Python/JS/others).
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Experience working on CI/CD platforms at all stages of development.
- Understanding of package managers like go.mod / pip / npm etc
- Strong experience with API design and development.
- Working on solutions that are highly available, performant and scalable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to containerized environments (e.g. Docker).
- Exposure to container orchestration / management systems (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Exposure to AWS cloud services.
- B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.