We’re living in unprecedented times. More than ever, Americans need help with financial wellness: both to prepare for retirement, and to deal with the challenges of today. We’re here to help fix this. We do so by helping everyone - not just the wealthy - build a brighter financial future.
We’re looking for an experienced, mission-driven, hands-on senior product manager to help us devise and build products that help people save and navigate their financial realities.
- Lead sprints and facilitate daily standup meetings with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Write epics, stories, and tasks
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and communicating throughout the company
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and contribute to design discussions
- Help lead and grow our product team
- Make product decisions informed by qualitative and quantitative research
- Take an impact-driven approach by measuring and reporting key results
Here’s what we need:
- You’re creative, flexible, and curious
- 5+ years of total product management experience
- 2+ years of product management at a financial technology company, preferably including a startup
- You have an advanced technical understanding and can read technical documentation to inform your work
- You have a highly collaborative, empathetic, and open-minded approach to your work
- A hands-on attitude is crucial: no job is too big or too small
- Experience with data analysis and qualitative research to make informed decisions, including proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Pro-active in the face of ambiguity
- Fantastic written and spoken communication skills
You’ll be joining a diverse product team that is normally based in downtown San Francisco but is now working remotely. We believe that everyone brings a new perspective based on their background and context, and we care deeply about building an inclusive, empathetic culture. Our mission is important, and we undertake our work with care and a sense of responsibility.
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based startup with a simple mission: to fix what’s broken about savings in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future. We started by helping the underserved get good, honest retirement plans at work. Now we’re building on that success to help all Americans build financial wellness at every stage of their lives.