Our Principal Product Managers have a key leadership role within ExtensionEngine and are responsible for multiple client engagements and concurrent projects. The ideal candidate has software consulting experience, ideally in higher education, and is interested in designing custom learning experiences, working with clients, and managing teams of Project Managers and Software Developers.
- Develop client and territory relationships in collaboration with sales and marketing in order to expand book of business at client and territory levels.
- Conduct market analysis and advise clients on product strategy.
- Manage overall project expectations and consistently improve EE customer user experience.
- Advise on technical architecture and technology stack.
- Manage technical issues, dev staffing, PM staffing, and budget.
- Run senior planning and update meetings.
- Ensure Project Management team members are developing over time into strong contributors.
- Maintain level of hustle across teams.
- Consistently drive down cost of delivery over time.
- Work with operations on management of teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree
- 5+ years post-graduate work experience
- Great management skills – Ability to lead teams of project managers, engineers and designers, delivering products within schedule and budget
- Passionate about designing education technology products
- GSD Attitude – Work hard and be focused on delivering real, tangible value to our clients
We have a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team. We cultivate happiness and believe that if you work here, you'll live longer. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our team members have been key factors in our company’s growth since our inception in 2000. ExtensionEngine is a Five-Time honoree on Inc. magazine's list of fastest growing companies.