NextEV is looking for a seasoned product Security engineer to help advance the way the world secures electric vehicles. In this role, you will work directly with our engineering teams to develop the next generation of vehicle security capabilities.
- Design new capabilities to defend vehicle low voltage systems
- Assess existing technologies to ensure they support and protect vehicle systems
- Assess and set standards for building harden digital cockpits and gateways.
- Work closely with firmware teams to ensure that secure and trusted processes are utilized
- Supervise product security engineers
- Knowledge and experience working with embedded C on low voltage systems.
- Experience working with crypto and hardware
- Security Research
- Agile and DevOps experience a plus
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Principal Product Security Engineer job post.