The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $84B+ by 2022!) And MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is redefining industries and empowering developers to build outstanding apps that people use every day. We are the fastest growing database on the planet and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years.
To help fuel and manage this growth, we’re looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team in London as a Principal Sales Recruiter that is responsible for the identification and acquisition of the best software sales professionals on the planet.
If you're thoughtful, excellent at articulating a company story, creative in your approach, able to provide excellent care for candidates and advise hiring leaders accurately and effectively while balancing multiple searches simultaneously in a vibrant environment – this could be your dream job!
As a Principal Sales Recruiter, you will mentor members of the recruiting team on standard methodologies as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with hiring managers and business leaders.
- Developing close relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand growth plans and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Source, recruit, interview and close professionals across a range of Enterprise Sales roles within our go to market organization
- Develop outstanding sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet ambitious hiring goals
- Working effectively with peers and leaders across the company to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Engage applicants from screening process through offer negotiation, and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Contribute to the talent acquisition leadership team by providing thought leadership on new recruiting tools, processes, policies and procedures
- Craft and negotiate compensation packages for candidates who are being considered for senior/executive level positions
- Provide mentoring & coaching throughout the Talent Acquisition team, lead Talent Acquisition projects based on business needs.
- A minimum of 10 years recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment, ideally in a software company where you were responsible for sourcing and closing top sales talent
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent professional work experience
- Successful track record filling senior and highly complex positions with long recruiting cycles
- Executive presence with a demonstrable track record of building and maintaining partnerships with our Sales leadership team.
- A consistent record of employing creative sourcing strategies
- Results driven with a tenacious mentality to multi-task in an agile, deadline driven environment
- Ability to foresee strategic business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of strategic objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High self-awareness, coach-ability, resilience and intelligence
- Open to working the flexible hours this position will demand
If you are a hardworking talent acquisition professional and you focus on delivering outstanding recruiting results, you excel in a fast-paced environment, you take pride in acquiring the best talent, and are comfortable being in a highly visible role with a high level of accountability, let’s talk.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.