NextEV is looking for a seasoned Pen Tester to lead the buildout of our Red Team tasked with validating the security of our products. In this role, you will work directly with product engineering and our cloud teams to secure the next generation of vehicle security capabilities.
- Test and validate the security of vehicle low voltage systems
- Test and assess existing technologies to ensure they support and protect vehicle systems
- Test and assess the security of our digital cockpits and gateways.
- Work closely with firmware teams to ensure that secure and trusted processes are utilized
- Supervise in house and external pen test engagements
- Contribute to the development of trusted connected components
- Promote our security outreach program
- Ownership of our vulnerability and remediation program
- Experience pen testing cloud and web applications
- Experience testing crypto and hardware
- Security research experience required
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Principal Security Engineer, Red Team job post.