“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. We are building a first-of-its-kind, mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs.
In this role, we’re looking for someone who wants to further develop our core platform and products, while also leading us in new directions. We want someone who can get a lot done with a clean architecture, and who can mentor senior engineers. The ideal candidate should display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables with technical expertise.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of products and systems.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 10 years of relevant work experience, or 5 years of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, Python, Go
- Strong background in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.