OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our Data Pipeline team. The ideal candidate is a smart, creative, and curious analytical thinker who raises the standard of the other Engineers on the team.
- Build and operate the core of OM1’s Big Data Pipeline that integrates very large volumes of healthcare data to generate deep insight about diseases, providers and treatments
- Help establish the technical vision for team’s implementation of the core services of the data pipeline
- Be the lead Engineer on core strategic platform initiatives
- Working in an agile (scrum) environment with continuous delivery
- Collaborate with Team Leads, Engineers, and Architects to provide ideas and improvements to the services of the data pipeline
- Translate business requirements into clear technical stories that break down work into incremental deliveries
- Train and mentor junior engineers through pairing on problems and providing actionable feedback through code reviews and other sessions