Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Pleasanton office - it’s up to you.
This is a top iOS development job that incorporates everything you’ve worked so hard for. And with the mission of creating cloud software that helps speed up the innovation and delivery of critical treatments and medicines to patients around the globe, it simply doesn’t get any more important than this.
Your impact as a seasoned technical problem-solver means that you will be focused on building iOS applications that can not only scale for heavy use, but that can also evolve with new features and capabilities. Principal iOS Engineers develop apps used by our pharmaceutical customers as they meet with health care providers around the globe. We need highly technical, detailed, and creative engineers who are able to partner closely with fellow engineers and Product Managers. And because this senior role is independent, you will have equal influence to drive the direction of the build, be an advisor to product leadership and mentor freshly minted software engineers in their new career.
What You'll Do
- Develop large scale features
- Solve complex problems
- Create and implement in-depth technical designs
- Leverage unit tests to build resilient, high-quality enhancements
- Own features within your areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers
- Participate throughout the software development life cycle
- Deliver features within schedule
- Support continuous improvement
- Find and investigate new technologies to present them for architectural review
- 10+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- Expert-level proficiency with Swift/Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation)
- Familiar with high-level software design principles
- Versed in Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Strong communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.