Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Staff to Principal Software Engineer to join our Platform team. You’ll be responsible for crafting SDKs for the Matterport Platform which generates millions of views per month. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong client SDK development background, and has a drive to invent.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Advocate for new technical architecture and innovation
- Mentor and coach junior engineers to meet their full potential
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building client SDKs or 3D applications.
- Experience with 3d frameworks such as Unity, Unreal, Threejs, Babylonjs, or Playcanvas.
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Angular or React
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills in all areas of SDK development
- A track record of developing testable and maintainable code
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.