Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform application installations, upgrades, and technical project leadership for existing and new customers.
• Builds strong, positive relationship with the customer and project team members.
• Provides technical guidance for Customers to strengthen their knowledge or technical skill levels.
• Plans and implements self-improvement activities to meet current and future needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following skills or knowledge are beneficial to the success of this role:
• Strong Knowledge of software applications and operating platforms, storage area networks, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Basic familiarity with healthcare organizations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Well organized, detail oriented, self starter, able to work independently.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, and Microsoft operating systems.
• Working knowledge of virtualization, Windows 2012 Server and above, Windows 10, SQL Server 2016/2019, Microsoft Office, .NET., Networking technologies, Citrix/Terminal Services
• Must demonstrate the ability to learn and communicate new technologies.
• Knowledge of the software and hardware implementation methodology
• Knowledge of SAN (storage area networks), data replication and backup.
• Knowledge of IT industry and industry trends
• Ability to anticipate problems and initiate corrective action
• Ability to identify best solutions to identified problems or deficiencies
• Familiarity with Cloud operations.
• Ability to write scripts in PowerShell.
• DevOps would be added advantage.
Job Entry Requirements:
• Required Education- Related technical college degree or equivalent experience.
• Prefer Technical Certification(s) such as Microsoft Certified or similar certifications.
Job Level Requirements
· KNOWLEDGE: Uses skills as a seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
· JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with other internal and external personnel.
· SUPERVISION: Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
· EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of related experience
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.