Do you want to be part of a team that will change the future of automotive user experience? Do you have what it takes to test and deliver cutting edge technology at a rapid pace while having fun? If so, read on!
The Digital Cockpit Validation Team at NextEV is responsible for testing a disruptive new automotive hardware and software platform that will deliver an amazing user experience! We provide system/subsystem testing services, including end-to-end, protocol, functionality, and performance testing.
Areas of focus that we’re looking for include: electronic hardware testing, software testing, I/O testing, test automation development, and test case planning/development/execution/reporting.
The role of Validation Engineer is focused on testing the subsystem developed by the Digital Cockpit Engineering Team.
· Define processes, equipment, and tools.
· Develop & maintain documents, including test plans and reports.
· Develop & maintain test automation stations and scripts.
· Support hardware and software subsystem testing.
· Execute system/subsystem validation testing.
· Coordinate with other sites and teams regarding various levels of testing.
This role requires a unique combination of skills, talent and experience.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
· Expert script language developer (Python, Perl, shell scripts, etc.).
· Expert in designing automated test stations.
· Expert in developing system/subsystem test plans and reports.
· Expert in hardware, software, and I/O testing.
· Expert in testing under Windows, Linux, Android, and one or more RTOS.
· Expert with network package capture and analysis tools (Wireshark or similar).
· Proficiency with bug tracking systems.
· Proficiency with software toolchains and version control.
· Proficiency with general Quality Assurance methodologies.
· Excellent small team leader.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, results-oriented.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience in multi-site development organizations.
· BS/MS Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or other degree with relevant hardware experience.
· 10+ years of working experience as a Validation or System Test Engineer.
· Experience with QNX, GIT, Jira, and Confluence.
· Experience with software and hardware debugging tools.
· Experience with ISO 26262 or other safety standards.
If you have expertise in system validation testing, test automation development, and think you would make an exceptional Validation Engineer, we'd love to hear from you!
The position title will depend on the level of experience.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Principal Validation Engineer job post.✕