Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems are not designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an interoperable and regulatory compliant manner. We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the job like?
- Our ideal candidate is a natural problem solver with a passion for automation, enjoys working with developers and QA Engineers to enable them to develop automation and Continuous Integration of code, enjoys finishing projects, and obsesses about the quality
- You will have the freedom and encouragement to experiment and innovate, to improve existing processes and invent new ones, and not be limited by “that’s not how we do things here.” You will have a tangible impact on quality, process, our product and -- most importantly -- our customers. And you will have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages
- You will develop high-quality test automation to driver lower operational costs and faster deployments and our SDETs help QA team at achieve great quality by automating functional and non-functional test cases, design CI/CD pipeline and develop automation frameworks.
- Independently utilize innovative test methodologies to develop test plans and test strategies
- Mentor team and conduct effective test reviews and test documents
- Build teams to execute performance, security and scalability testing
- Mentor team to develop specialized testing tools for use in testing our platform
- Mentor and guide team into a full-fledged white box testing team
- Review team’s performance for coverage and quality of test suites
- Participate in test suite design and code reviews
Who should apply for this role?
- 10-15 yrs. experience preferably in product companies with some amount of managerial role experience
- Good understanding of web services and distributed systems
- Hands on coding experience in Java/Java Script and SQL
- Proven understanding of gray box and black box testing techniques
- Hands on experience with various REST API, Web and Mobile application testing tools
- Excellent debugging skills, measures and analyses code for quality
- Good communication skills with ability to co-ordinate across cross-functional teams and Business units
Zeta is a modern banking tech company providing Modern Core and Processing for Financial Institutions and Embeddable Banking for fintechs and distributors. Zeta’s offerings comprise -
Tachyon Suite - A modern suite comprising core banking, credit and debit processing, prepaid hosting and loans, all integrated with a mobile app that enables banks to provide a neobank experience, sell more loans and reduce fraud.
Fusion - An Embeddable Banking platform that enables banks to provide APIs and SDKs to fintechs, neobanks, distributors and enable them to embed prepaid, credit, debit and loan products within their apps and experiences.
Enterprise Payments Tech - A cloud-native, API first, mobile-ready platform that enables banks and issuers to develop, run, & manage modern T&E, Gifting, RnR, and Benefits solutions. The modular and versatile nature of the platform allows issuers to build customized solutions and modern experiences for their customers.
Zeta currently provides its products to banks, fintechs and enterprises globally. Co-founded in April 2015 by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), the company currently has over 700 employees.
Zeta bagged the Finovate West Digital 2020, USA ‘Best of Show’ Award for Zeta Tachyon. Business Today recognized Zeta with the Business Today-KPMG Best Fintech in Value Added Services Award in 2021. Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.